Garage Door Spring Repair / Cable Repair & Replacement
Garage door spring repair is a risky job performed by certified experts on garage door springs that break or malfunction causing the door to be inoperable. If you need garage door repair in Ontario then you need a company with true, skilled professionals who have gone through extensive training, and our garage door spring repair Ontario team is the best in town because:
- We have a perfect safety record in more than 10 years.
- We offer the lowest prices, guaranteed.
- Our techs have gone through rigorous training.
- We have certification and training.
- Our professionals make service calls 24/7.
Garage door spring repair is not a DIY project; it requires experienced technicians with the right tools. Don’t risk damaging your property, or injury; call our garage door spring repair pros and let us safely do what we do best!
Is Garage Door Spring Repair Dangerous?
Garage door spring repair is very dangerous because it involves working parts under extreme levels of tension. When torsion springs are initially put, the coils are stretched and wrapped so that as the door lowers and rises the tension pressure shifts. If you make a slight wrong move in adjustments, or if you use the wrong tool, the spring and various parts it directly works with can be thrown off.
Our garage door spring repair Ontario technicians know just where to stand, how to safely secure vulnerable parts before other adjustments are made, and we have the right parts for the job. This is important because a lot of manufacturers only sell spare parts to experts certified to work on their product. This is because the manufacturer doesn’t want to be held liable in the event the homeowner is injured working on his garage door springs. Give our garage door spring repair Ontario location a call.
How Can I Tell If I Have Broken Springs?
Some of the clear signs that your garage door springs need repair include:
- Garage door cables look damaged.
- A loud bang comes from the garage.
- The door goes up about 6 inches and then stops.
- Torsion spring has a 2 inch gap in it.
- Garage door drops fast and hits ground.
- Can’t lift garage door after pulling emergency release.
- There are jerking movements when the door moves.
- The pulley and cable are dangling down.
If you have two torsion springs, then one is likely still supporting the door’s weight. However, we install both springs at the same time. Therefore, it is only a matter of short time until the other one breaks. So, the last thing you want is to be in the garage when it happens! Call ourgarage door spring repair Ontario crew and let us ensure your safety, and your home’s security!